Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions, as may be revised by PT Djarum (the "Company") and its subsidiaries and affiliates (together with the Company, the "Group") from time to time without notice, apply to your access to, and use of, this web site. Please read all these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this web site and any of the pages hereof, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you are not agreeable to the terms and conditions set out below, do not access this web site or any of the pages hereof.
NO WARRANTY GIVEN BY THE GROUP
- This web site is updated periodically and therefore may not contain the latest details, information and data relating to the products, services and facilities of the Group or other matters. The Group does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, currency or completeness of any of the information or materials contained in this web site, and expressly disclaims all liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials. Any marketing, promotional and other information contained in this web site relating to any of the products, services and facilities of the Group are provided for informational purposes only and shall not have any legal effect. You should independently obtain and verify all information and materials by contacting the relevant corporation within the Group directly, before taking an action in reliance thereon.
- No warranty of any kind, express, implied or statutory, is given by the Group in relation to this web site or any of the information, data, materials or facilities contained or incorporated in it. In particular, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, no warranty is given by the Group in relation to the freedom from computer viruses or other corrupting or destructive codes, agents, programs, macros or effects arising in or transmitted through this web site, or the security of information relayed by you or the Group through this web site, or the prompt, complete and uninterrupted access to all the contents of this web site, or the accuracy, adequacy, currency or completeness of the contents of this web site [or any web site hyperlinked to this web site]. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and equipment and to take all necessary precautions to scan for, and protect against, computer viruses or other corrupting or destructive codes, agents, programs, macros or effects.
- In no event shall the Group be liable for any damages, including without limitations direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, whatsoever resulting from access or use, or inability to access or use this web site or arising out of any materials, information, qualifications or recommendations on this web site.
- The Group has selected certain web sites to be hyperlinked to this web site based on apparent relevance, and does not investigate, verify or monitor the contents of such web sites. Hyperlinks are not an endorsement by the Group of the hyperlinked web sites and the Group does not make any representations or warranties about any hyperlinked web site you may access through this web site. The Group cannot be held responsible for the information, products, services or other material obtained on such other web sites and will not be liable for any damages arising from the access to or use of such a web site. Any such web site is independent from this web site, and the Group has no control over, or responsibility with respect to the information provided or activities undertaken by any such web site. You are put on notice that any access by you of such hyperlinked web sites is at your sole risk. The linking of other web sites to this web site is prohibited without express, prior written consent of the Group.
NO INVESTMENT OFFER OR ADVICE
The information and matters contained in this web site are of a general nature, and no legal, tax or other advice is given by the Group in this web site. Nothing in this web site shall be construed as advice or encouragement from the Group to you regarding the making of any commercial, business or investment decision, and you are put on notice to obtain independent professional or financial advice before making any decision or taking any action in relation to any of the information or matters raised in this web site.
GROUP'S DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge that an email or other electronic communication over the Internet is not confidential and is subject to risks of (a) unauthorized interception, copying, recording, interference, loss or alteration by third parties and (b) loss or alteration due to any failure of or problems with any electrical, electronic, computer, microprocessor, recording or communication system of yours or any third party.
Accordingly, you agree to release the Group from any claim which you may have as a result of assuming such risks.
The Group shall under no circumstances whatsoever (including without limitation negligence of any of the officers or employees of the Group) be liable for any loss, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever, including without limitation direct, indirect or consequential damages or economic loss, arising from or in connection with:
- your access to or use of this web site or any web site hyperlinked to this web site, or your lack of access or incomplete, delayed or interrupted access to this web site or any web site hyperlinked to this web site, or your reliance on any of the information or materials contained in this web site or in any web site hyperlinked to this web site;
- the transmitting to or infecting of any computer hardware or software used in accessing this web site, with any computer virus or other corrupting or destructive code, agent, program, macro or effect; or
- the access by any unauthorized person to any information transmitted by you to the Group or vice versa through this web site.
ACCESS TO WEB SITE
- By accessing this web site, you are deemed to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indonesia. Your access to and use of this web site and these Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with Indonesian law.
- The Group cannot provide selective access to this web site by allowing access to some but not all jurisdictions. Accordingly, if your access to or use of this web site is illegal or unlawful or restricted by the laws of your jurisdiction, please discontinue such access and use and/or comply with such restrictions (as applicable) immediately.
- All information and data submitted to the Group via this web site (whether by email or otherwise) shall become the property of the Group and the Group shall be free to use for any lawful purpose (including without limitation reproduction, disclosure to third parties, transmission, publication, broadcast, further posting, and the development, manufacture, marketing and promotion of products, services and facilities), such information and data and/or any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information and data, and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality in relation to such information and data.
The copyright, trade and service marks (registered and unregistered) and other intellectual property in the contents of this web site belong to the Group absolutely. Accordingly, except as provided below, the downloading, reproduction, derivation, modification, distribution, republication, display, broadcast, transmission or storage, of any of the contents of this web site, in any manner and by all means, and in any media whatsoever, is expressly prohibited without prior written permission of the Company. You are authorized only to download the content of this web site solely for your personal, non-commercial and lawful use. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not reproduce modify, display, sell, or distribute any of the text, programming, design, graphics and other content of this web site, or use it in any other way for any public or commercial purpose. This includes without limitation copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate the web pages on this web site. Hyperlinking this web site to any other web site or mirroring any of the information in this web site on any other server is also expressly prohibited without prior written permission of the Company. (In particular, the Group prohibits linking to or framing in any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights). The Company's permission may be granted or refused by the Company at its absolute discretion, and if granted, may be subject to compliance with such terms and conditions as the Company may impose.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this web site in any manner, including without limitation:
- attempting to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or gain unauthorized access to a system or network or to breach or circumvent security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including without limitation, by any means, including without limitation submitting a computer virus to this web site, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing";
- sending or allowing to be sent unsolicited e-mail, including without limitation promotions and/or advertisements of products or services; or
- transmitting or allowing the transmission of any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene material or any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation via this web site.
Violations of system or network security or any of these Terms and Conditions may result in civil or criminal liability. The Group will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any users of this web site who are involved in such violations. The Group reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for such violations, including but not limited to the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the web site.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Group, its commissioners, directors and employees, harmless from any claim, demand or cost (including solicitors' fees on a full indemnity basis) which the Group may suffer or incur in connection with any such violations and any action taken or omitted to be taken in good faith by the Group in connection with the same.
- The headings to these Terms and Conditions and the sequence of these paragraphs are for ease of reference and shall not be taken into account in their interpretation or construction.
- The Group shall have the absolute discretion to update and amend the information and data contained in this web site (whether or not posted by the Group) without prior warning or notice. Products, services and facilities of the Group referred to in this web site are provided by the Group at its discretion and may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Should you object to any of these Terms and Conditions, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue access to, and use of, this web site.